TRI-me: Makeup Bag Must Haves!
Here is a look into to our makeup bag! Although the contents of our individual makeup bags vary slightly, there are some beauty products we consider our makeup staples!
1. Makeup Forever HD Foundation The foundations we use on a day to day basis are always changing. But if we had to pick a favorite, it would have to be Makeup Forever HD! It looks beautiful on the skin. You can layer the foundation to build up your desired coverage, without looking like you caked on your makeup!
2. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
This is a versatile concealer. The compact comes with two shades, making it easy to match your skin tone and cover imperfections!
3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss
This has been a staple in our makeup bag for years! Our favorite shade is Pearl Plum. We have given this gloss to many of our friends and they are now addicted!
4. Mally Beauty Effortless Air Brush Highlighter & Blush
This is a blush highlighter duo! The beautiful peachy pink color of the blush looks really pretty on almost all skin tones! We love this highlighter! When I first TRI-ed it my husband commented that my skin looked radiant. He thought that my radiance was probably my pregnancy glow! I knew it was from the highlighter! At the time I had 2 kids under 3 and one on the way, I was pregnant and tired. There was definitely NO pregnancy glow. The blush/highlighter combo makes it easy to look fresh and glowy! It also comes with a double ended brush for easy application!
MULTI-tasking Product: You can also use the highlighter on your eyes as a beautiful shimmery eyeshadow!
5. Sonia Kashuk Dramatically Defining Long Wear Gel Liner
This is our go-to eyeliner! We have it in black and brown! Other gel liners we have tried tend to dry out in the pot, but this one stays smooth. We love the price and that you can get it at Target! Also because it’s a gel liner it will last a lot longer than using a pencil eyeliner.
Tip: You can where both liners at the same time to make your eyelashes look fuller. Using a small eyeliner brush put a thin line of the brown liner on the top lash line first. Let the liner dry for a few seconds and smudge with your finger. Then using the black liner and the same small brush, draw a thin line on your upper lash line as close to lashes as you can get!
6. Naked 2 Palette
This is one of our favorite eyeshadow palettes right now! We loved the first Naked Palette, but this one is even better! You get so many fabulous neutral shades to help create any look you desire. The palette contains matte shades that can be worn for a more natural day look. It also has fun shimmery shades for more adventurous looks! The Naked 2 Palette even comes with a fabulous double ended eyeshadow brush and a small rosy lipgloss!
7. Fresh Sugar Lip Balm This is our go-to lipbalm! Our favorite shade is the Sugar Rose! It gives your lips a natural flushed pink color. Even at night with no makeup on, we feel pretty with this on our lips!
Of course there are so many other beauty products we love, but we think this collection of makeup is worth a TRI!
TRI-me: Makeup Bag Must Haves!December 19th, 2013
TRI-me Soapwalla Deodorant CreamSeptember 16th, 2013
Rustic Elegance: WeddingAugust 22nd, 2013
Beach Glam WeddingAugust 19th, 2013
Sketch The Dress: Monique LhullierAugust 12th, 2013