Post Baby Hair Supplies
Post baby hair can be so unpredictable and frustrating. Here is a list of some of our favorite products that have helped us in fighting this beauty battle.
1. Styling Balm – I like Wen right now. It is great for smoothing those tiny hairs when they start to grow back.
2. Clear Mascara – Keep this in your purse when you are on the go to tame fly-aways.
3. Bobby Pins- clip back uneven hair. Create a sleek bun or braid in minutes.
4. Dry Shampoo – Great to refresh hair when you don’t have time for a shower or to give thin hair volume or texture. Spray on roots, let dry and brush out.
5. Biotin – This cheap vitamin packs a beauty punch. It helps with hair and nail growth as well as making skin beautiful. Some say it also helps boost the metabolism.
6.Tresemme TRES TWO- Our favorite hairspray. It gives a light mist that won’t leave your hair stick while giving it a flexible hold.
7. Wide tooth comb- After baby you can loose a good amount of your hair it can be painful when brushing. Using a wide tooth comb after the shower can help detangle and smooth.
Motherhood is a wonderful gift. But it can do crazy things to your body and hair. I hope these tips can help you get your groove back after baby.
Easy Soft Natural WavesOctober 13th, 2014
Triplet Living: Eva-NYC Styling Iron TutorialSeptember 1st, 2014
Triple Take on BareMinerals bareSkin Foundation!June 6th, 2014
Makeup To Wake Up! 5 Minute MakeupMay 16th, 2014
Post Baby Hair SuppliesJanuary 12th, 2014