5 minute Make Over to get you Looking Fresh for the New Year!
5 Minute New Year’s Eve Make over
Wow 2013 is coming to a close! It’s been a great year and we are looking forward to 2014. With the New Year Upon us if you like us you want to ring in the New Year looking and feeling your best. We have a few easy tips to get you glowing for the New Year. So when you slip into that sparkly party dress this New Year’s Eve you can and your skin with be sparkling too!
1. Crest White Strips: Start of the New Year with a bright smile. Crest White Strips are quick and easy. Then your sparkle on such a festive night.
2. L’oreal Tanning Toweletts: Having a beautiful glow doesn’t have to only happen in the summer. Most of us do not have time to run to a tanning salon for a custom airbrush spray tan. We have the next best thing. Do a Tanning Towelette the night before your party and you will wake up feeling just a little bit better in your skin. Who doesn’t feel good with a little tan.
3. Effortless Airbrush Highlighter and Blush: To add more to your new glow the highlighter blush duo by Mally Beauty is our go to. With a kiss of pink on the cheeks and highlighter in just the right spots you will look flawless.
4. bareMinerals Bronzer: Adding a touch of bronzer to your newly bronzed shin aides in contouring and gives your beautiful face an even bigger pop. We love bareMinerals Bronzer in the summer we suggest keeping it around during the winter months too.
5. Prtty Peaushun Lotion: A key to glowing skin is lotion. Don’t forget to moisturize. We love Prtty Peaushun lotion. It keeps your skin supple and dewey.
6. Coconut Water: We know this this New Year’s you will be sipping Champagne like the rest of us. Don’t forget the most important part of preparing for a New Year’s Party, keeping your self hydrated. Nothing helps you look and feel your best like drinking water. We love coconut water because it gives you extra hydration. -Cheers!
Happy New Year,
see you in 2014
Easy Soft Natural WavesOctober 13th, 2014
Triplet Living: Eva-NYC Styling Iron TutorialSeptember 1st, 2014
Triple Take on BareMinerals bareSkin Foundation!June 6th, 2014
Makeup To Wake Up! 5 Minute MakeupMay 16th, 2014
Post Baby Hair SuppliesJanuary 12th, 2014